Four Horsemen. The Antichrist. Angels and demons. Witches and humans. Lemon candy drops. Prophecies. Flaming swords. Dog. Many things you’ll find in episodes 4-6, the final 3 episodes of Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens limited series.
The Bingeables Podcast co-hosts ChinLin and Isaac are back with this new binge and talk about the final three episodes of the series. Spoilers ahead!
The End of the World is coming, which means a fussy Angel and a loose-living Demon who’ve become overly fond of life on Earth are forced to form an unlikely alliance to stop Armageddon. But they have lost the Antichrist, an 11-year-old boy unaware he’s meant to bring upon the end of days, forcing them to embark on an adventure to find him and save the world before it’s too late.
- David Tennant as Crowley
- Michael Sheen as Aziraphale
- Jon Hamm as Archangel Gabriel
- Frances McDormand as the voice of God
- Sam Taylor Buck as Adam Young
- Jack Whitehall as Newton Pulsifer
- Michael McKean as Shadwell
- Adria Arjona as Anathema Device
- Miranda Richardson as Madame Tracy
- Ned Dennehy as Hastur
- Doon Mackichan as Archangel Michael
- Mireille Enos as War
- Brian Cox as Death
- Lourdes Faberes as Pollution
- Yusuf Gatewood as Famine
- Anna Maxwell Martin as Beelzebub
Tune In Now
Get the audiobook!
If you’re a bookworm who loves consuming audiobooks, consider checking out Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch on Audible! Try a 30-day free membership on Geek Gals.
Have you binged on Good Omens? What are your thoughts on the limited series? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @geekgals.co!
Featured image credit: Amazon Prime Video and BBC